Closing Date: 09 Aug 2020
Job Title: Service Engineer
Location: CTC Group complex
Independently performs basic/complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned Automotive vehicles. Ensure that all maintenance and service activities are carried out in a compliant manner and to a high standard while meeting service, quality and safety and cost targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a reputed university.
- (1-3) years of operational experience in a similar capacity.
Skills & Competencies
- Business Acumen
- Verbal and written communication
- Willingness to work in remote areas frequently.
- Hands-On service maintenance and repair
- Computer Literacy
- Arabic and English Language
- Technical report writing skills.
- Understanding of operational processes and procedures.
- Quality Management Systems.
- Planning and Organising
- Problem Solving
- Time Management