Stock Controller - Digitech
Closing Date: 02 Dec 2021
Job Title: Stock Controller - Digitech
Company: Central Advanced Digitech
Location: CTC Group HQ
Perform various activities related to stock control system, including planning, controlling and re-ordering of stock items to support operational demand in accordance with established stock control policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
Minimum of 3 years of related experience, including Inventory activities, preferably in the commercial sector
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of principles and methods inventory management.
- Knowledge of the company operating standards, policies and procedures
- Effective Communication and Presentational Skill
- Knowledge of ERP System.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English