Document Controller and ISO Officer
Closing Date: 09 May 2021
Job Title: Document Controller and ISO Officer
Company: Real Estate and Development (RED)
Location: CTC Group HQ
To control all documents for the Real Estate Directorate mainly focusing on keeping records and details of workflow and daily transactions such as, Permission from Govt. authorities, project designs, diagrams, correspondences, invoices etc. To ensure workflow is tracked. To create reports (at project and directorate levels), and gather data for said reports from various stakeholders. To assist with real estate and construction market data survey, analysis, and reporting.
- BA from a recognised college or university.
- Experience should be at least 3 years of experience in document control or office administration, and preferably experience in Construction or related services.
Skills & Competencies
- Good Organising and co-ordination skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- English Language and Customer Focus and results oriented.
- Knowledge of Policy & Procedure.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Data Gathering & Analysis.
- Computer Profession.
- Presentation Skills.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of Safety and Quality systems.
- Business Acumen.