Closing Date: 25 Feb 2021
Job Title: Management Accountant
Company: CTC Group
Location: CTC Group HQ
Maintain the cost and management accounts and prepare/generate reports for cost control and management decision making purposes.
Perform activities to support the completion of the budgeting process and preparation of the annual budget.
Preparation of monthly variance reports highlighting areas of concern for management consideration and action.
Validate the accuracy of financial statement reports.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or any other relevant field of study from a reputed university.
(3-6) years of relevant experience in finance functions of which a minimum 2 year is in reporting (management accounting) position.
Skills & Competencies
- Budget Management (Advanced).
- Business Acumen (Advanced).
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills (Advanced).
- Computer Literacy (Advanced).
- Financial Knowledge (Advanced).
- Fluency in Arabic and English Language (Advanced).
- Numerical Ability (Advanced).
- Planning and Organizing (Advanced).
- Presentation Skills (Advanced).
- Problem Solving and Quick Decision Making (Advanced).
- Time Management Skills (Advanced).