Lawyer - Temporary Contract
Closing Date: 15 Sep 2021
Job Title: Lawyer - Temporary Contract
Company: CTC Group
Location: CTC Group HQ
To assist in handling legal matters related to CTC Group of companies operations and execute all legal proceedings and requirements at the court of law, ministry of justice, and any other governmental body or official authorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in law from a reputed University.
- 1-3 years of Legal experience either in a private law firm or within a large organization.
- Private-sector corporate experience.
Skills & Competencies
- English Language.
- Knowledge of Policy & Procedure.
- Time Management.
- Work under pressure.
- Business Acumen.
- Financial Awareness.
- Data Gathering & Analysis.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Attention to result.
- Organizational and reporting skills.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Positive representation.
- Contract Management Skills.